• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So...

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It really is sad to see another community member go :( Good luck in your future endeavors!

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello!
I would like to start off saying thanks for the wonderful memories, and it's about damn time for me to go.
Especially to all the threads I've made (rip 5 Quitting Threads). This one is the real one, trust me! I'm absolutely done with Minecraft & MCSG in general. Due to the fact that I need to get my friends back & focus on my grades. (Rip Summer 2014) 2014 Summer, was the summer I basically no life the game and didn't really hung out with my friends. Yes I have no life over a block game, thats how dam stupid I am.

To prevent me stop playing this game, I would like to request a Perm ban on these accounts:
Rixzo, SpyrewMC, Mr_Spyrew7, Prevailin, and Tripzyy.

Anyways, If I ever do feel like coming back. I can always appeal a ban.

Before I go, if you guys are curious about my MCSG story and other stuff I've done in the past. Here is the link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/thanks-its-time.150386/#post-1640318

Rixzo Signing off.

(P.S): I probably be likely to be flamed, due to that fact that I always quit and come back. Although, I am leaving for real due to that I've promised myself to bring back the old me in my New year's resolution!)

Bai big boi

Rixzo

Spectator
Reaction score
It really is sad to see another community member go :( Good luck in your future endeavors!
I know I have not met you, but you seem a really chill guy who helps out the community a ton! Anyways, good luck in you're mod duties!

Bai big boi
yo dogggy boi!
hmu with an alt pls. its yoshie123455 from reflection
ummmmm maybeee, But im planning to keep them or give a couple to my best friend from the beginning HashtagForTheWin

Good luck in life ^-^
Thanks man! You've helped me so much with the other thread about me needing help with my life. It really means alot, even over the internet a person helping me out. Man you've helped me stopped my gaming activity and to help me what I was dealing with in life. Moving on, Thanks again!

Good luck with you're clan dude!!! <3 ;)

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know I have not met you, but you seem a really chill guy who helps out the community a ton! Anyways, good luck in you're mod duties!

yo dogggy boi!

ummmmm maybeee, But im planning to keep them or give a couple to my best friend from the beginning HashtagForTheWin

Thanks man! You've helped me so much with the other thread about me needing help with my life. It really means alot, even over the internet a person helping me out. Man you've helped me stopped my gaming activity and to help me what I was dealing with in life. Moving on, Thanks again!

Good luck with you're clan dude!!! <3 ;)
Get on skype

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Good bye , and dont let this game consume your life :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci