• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar frost bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, today i was playing on solar frost with some friends. When i tried to use the lever near the ice pool ( there is a sign that says something along the line "Don't get stuck under the ice" ). i got instantly disconnected and the message "Internal server error" appeared. I'm pretty sure this was caused by the lever ( the timing was just to perfect ). I figured i'dreport it here, as there is not really a bug report sub-forum except for the one at SG classic.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Well, uh, as I've never experienced that exact situation, so I can't really say much on it, but my personal opinion is that it was just a coincidence.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I wouldn't know much about it because I never play solar frost. But it doesn't make sense that a lever would do that.. It was most likely a coincidence.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You mean Survival Games 5 don't you.

Been happening for a while. You'll learn never to pull that lever. Fun to troll people with though =P

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Merp.

Question has been answered by Yin.
I would thread lock myself, but. >.> krackan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads