• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar Frost - Opinion Thread

What do you think of this map?

• Total voters

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Yes... What I've collected in terms of opinions is people worrying about food... Players can't find it...

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes... What I've collected in terms of opinions is people worrying about food... Players can't find it...
Lol, played it. Not to much chests though :p Would love to play it on MCSG though!!!!!!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like it as it's enclosed, if you're chasing someone they can't just run forever, as they'll run into a dead end eventually, but good job on the map! ;D

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
It reminds me of the Andorian caverns from Star Trek ;)

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
It's about time someone did a fully enclosed map! Five stars!

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
i like it but i think the tunnels can get to confusing and does not have enough landmarks other than that i <3 it :D

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
I've already voiced my opinion on it (several times), but since that's what this thread is about, i think I'll do it again.

I love this map and i dont think i would change a thing. Its awesome!

Although, i do kind of agree with porkstorm in the sense that it doesn't have very many landmarks, which makes it hard to navigate, but i also believe that that's what makes it so fun and exiting- sometimes you have no idea where you're going! ;)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I wasn't so thrilled when I found out the map was fully closed during my first game.

Then I played it a bit more, and found out it was AWESOME. I do think it is the best map out of all of the new ones added, and it's a very thrilling map with danger around every corner.

I love the map, you guys did a great job on it. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci