• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SolarBlaze - SolarFrost Remakev 24 Players

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As Shaun and the Narwhal said, more detail.....Also, I am not a big fan of remakes. Its kind of unfair for Team Nitride that built it.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel that people who just remake current maps just do it to get VIP, this might not be the case with you though. I just thought I should share my opinion. :)

Chris_9999_

Survivor
Reaction score
Not bad, but its a remake. Have some creativity instead of copying an old map :). As said before, don't build a map just for VIP, do it because you love it, because that is the impression i receive from remakes.

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
I did it to see If my friends are cape able of Makin a map

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, this was necro-ed massively, but no one seems to care, so I guess its fine :p
EDIT:
Now my opinions of the map...

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
bit harsh.
Well, lets be honest. The original Solar frost is one of the worst maps to be accepted into MCSG.
There is no way to traverse the map other than go though corn, most players are dead within five minutes via traps, lava pools or getting cornered, with no escape.
The games themselves rarely last longer than ten minutes maximum.
The worst part is that maps like Overgrown Arena and Hungry Hills, both maps with great terraforming and size, with real effort put into them where games actually last a decent amount of time, have been removed.
So no, I don't want a remake of such a terrible map.

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, lets be honest. The original Solar frost is one of the worst maps to be accepted into MCSG.
There is no way to traverse the map other than go though corn, most players are dead within five minutes via traps, lava pools or getting cornered, with no escape.
The worst part is that maps like Overgrown Arena and Hungry Hills, both maps with great terraforming and size, with real effort put into them where games actually last a decent amount of time, have been removed.
tell that to the real makers of solar frost. that you think its crap.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
tell that to the real makers of solar frost. that you think its crap.
As far as I'm aware, I've already done that, thanks very much.
How on earth can you say that more effort went into making Solar Frost, than Hungry Hills? Hmm?
Solar Frost is SUCH a bad map, Its not even funny. If you're being chased, what do you do!?
You can't say 'run to a lava parkour area' because you have to go through corn to get to those! And what do you find at corn? A decked team, ready to rip you to shreds.

jetsfan7

Diamond
Reaction score
r
Solar frost is actually one of my favorite maps and if its so bad y is it always voted for

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci