• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaulo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: kaulo
Nationality: dutch
Tell us about yourself: I am number 1 global on spain (might change because I lag and get drained lots), and ask maxim for further information.

Reaction score
If you would like to lose to the Cool Boys Of Turkey then contact emrecancaner3506 on skype

Last edited:

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Ersiin
Nationality: Romanian
Tell us about yourself: So I'm a friendly guy who had a break of MCSG (like 2 months) but now I'm back with a new pc and all. I will be able to play like wednesday but I think I will perfectly fit in again.

SirfilipWhd

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:SirFilipW
Nationality:Sweden
Tell us about yourself: Im a old mc player i started play mc when i was 8 so now it is 5 years
I haven´t played mcsg from the start I played a lot of Hunger Games so
Im not the best rod player.But i got good combos and fns skills.
Bye.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: kaulo
Nationality: dutch
Tell us about yourself: I am number 1 global on spain (might change because I lag and get drained lots), and ask maxim for further information.
no were not gonna ask maxim about you, you're gonna tell us yourself that's why the question is there

muratcan35

Tribute
Reaction score
LOSUNUZU SAYFAYA YAZMASSANIZ CLAN VE SİZİN OYUN HAYATINIZ SONA ERER :)

Reactions: M

ImTheRandy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: DivideDemon/ecliiipse_ (ecliiipse is a clanwar account)
Nationality: Sweden
Tell us about yourself: Im a 15 year old guy from sweden who loves to play FPS games (mainly csgo). You might recognize me from the old solitude clan, which i played under the nickname with something ImTheRandy. I have got 5 accounts in total, i use 2 of them only though. I got kicked due inactivity, and thats because i did'nt like the game too much anymore. I did not give the time to start to like it after alot of months not playing it. I am now back, and i will try to play as much as i can in my spare time. I'm a bit rusty still, but if you give me 1-2 weeks, i think i can get back in that old mode. I've played this game (before my break) 2 years, atleast 1h a day. I know most chest routes, and those maps i dont know, i'll learn them. Thats all i have to say for now!
Thanks For Reading // Alvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci