• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTimeForCombo , Xizt_
Nationality: Romania
Tell us about yourself: I joined in MCGamer community in 2012 with the name : D3m0n0id (current name : _FlintAndSteal) , i left MC in 2014 , and i "re-joined" in 2015 . i have 1000 wins on debug with my main account , i have a good ratio (1/2 , on ItsTimeForCombo). First i was in carpediem , one of the beest clan in eu in 2012 -2013 , in vultes with joethepro and a lot of other " important" people in this community . I know ogn // Luke and i think we are " friends (not in real life , only on virtual life )

Best Status Of My life 300/500
carpediem was never the best clan xd

Ganden

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Enflux - Ganden
Nationality: Live England but also sexy Asian (yes I send nudes)
Tell us about yourself: I'm a chill guy thats is SKILLED in the minecraft player vs player DEPARTMENT - meme X__D

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTimeForCombo , Xizt_
Nationality: Romania
Tell us about yourself: I joined in MCGamer community in 2012 with the name : D3m0n0id (current name : _FlintAndSteal) , i left MC in 2014 , and i "re-joined" in 2015 . i have 1000 wins on debug with my main account , i have a good ratio (1/2 , on ItsTimeForCombo). First i was in carpediem , one of the beest clan in eu in 2012 -2013 , in vultes with joethepro and a lot of other " important" people in this community . I know ogn // Luke and i think we are " friends (not in real life , only on virtual life )

Best Status Of My life 300/500
Declined

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Enflux - Ganden
Nationality: Live England but also sexy Asian (yes I send nudes)
Tell us about yourself: I'm a chill guy thats is SKILLED in the minecraft player vs player DEPARTMENT - meme X__D
accepted as trial
IGN: FineMC.
Nationality: England.
Tell us about yourself: I have pissed some people of in the past. My aim in this community is just to have fun and play the game. I have decided to start fresh , play better , say nothing stupid and have fun in general. This looks like a really promising clan with talented pvpers who have potential to do many things.
both accepted as trial

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
IGN: GoldenWave98/gaetanosurvives/gaE
Nationality: ITA
Tell us about yourself: Well i think I don't really have to say much, I think I'm chill, love playing mc (and rekt) and pretty much I know and respect every member of the clan. So ye brozZ that's me

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: GoldenWave98/gaetanosurvives/gaE
Nationality: ITA
Tell us about yourself: Well i think I don't really have to say much, I think I'm chill, love playing mc (and rekt) and pretty much I know and respect every member of the clan. So ye brozZ that's me
welcome ita ~

ItzChazzzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Chxzzaa
Nationality: England
Tell us about yourself: I would say i am above average in the pvp department and have been doing it for a while now and i am experienced with the whole clan thing. Im also ready to make a fresh new start and meet new people :)

SOLOxGAMING

Tribute
Reaction score
Tell us about yourself: I would say i am above average in the pvp department and have been doing it for a while now and i am experienced with the whole clan thing. Im also ready to make a fresh new start and meet new people :)
Chazza we don't think that you're going to fit in the clan :/ Come back in a year or two and we'll think about it :D Declined

Ganden

Gold
Reaction score
Although this guy may have been pretty retarded in the past, I think he should be given the chance :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci