• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo and Teams MCSG server.

Solo and Teams MCSG servers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xPugPvPx

Spectator
Reaction score
Now, I know that you're thinking, ugh, not another one of these again, but it will help MCgamer.

TEAMS
Teams are the reason this is falling apart, as well as the fact you dont listen to our comments and suggestions. In no way am I intending to hurt anyones feelings, but teaming is unfair. Clans, fair enough, but teams especially random teams are unfair. In order for solo players to actually be able to 1v1 without having to face teams which are worth about 4 points who only team to win, solo and teams servers need to be added. Fair enough, you can't stop solo players going on the teams server, and that's good so if people do want to challenge themselves, they can. I feel like the amount of teams building up on MCgamer is unfair and out of order. Therefore, teams and solo games would be perfect, and anyone teaming will get kicked.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree. It will not hurt to implement this. Although some people may disagree that this is necessary, if it were added it would in no way damage the already corrupt community and in some ways improve it.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, to be honest, this idea has already been brought up, and I feel it's quite pointless. People WILL team, let it be normal SG or Solo SG. Even mods couldn't find all teamers (No offense) and that means that they'd have an extra added responsibility to their already full platter. It might, just might work out, but I think that it shouldn't be implemented. It's just a waste of server space and money.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really see any negative affects it could have on the community. Although u and many others find this pointless, inexperienced players can find it very frustrating/hard to play against teams of 3-4 a number of times per game. It will make it better for these players and in no way make it worse. I think it should happen.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, to be honest, this idea has already been brought up, and I feel it's quite pointless. People WILL team, let it be normal SG or Solo SG. Even mods couldn't find all teamers (No offense) and that means that they'd have an extra added responsibility to their already full platter. It might, just might work out, but I think that it shouldn't be implemented. It's just a waste of server space and money.
Indeed, it's not manageable. Besides that, it's just part of the game.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
How are teams ruining the community? There just people who want to play with there friends. If we had solo and normal Sg servers would we have to have 2 different leaderboards? I just see this causing confusion... Teams are part of the game you just have to learn to beat them or move on.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Darn easy for a player like you to say ;-;

Especially since your not au, teams on us are no issue, it's just when there are teams of four and above that trash talk and target you between games if you kill one of them, I think something has to be done...

Reaction score
Teaming may be unfair to a certain point, but with separate servers for teams & people playing solo, it's going to be hard to manage. The moderators will get so many reports about people teaming and will have to ban them? Most people who play on the server are decent people and they could get banned for teaming.
There could also be the possibility that one server will be filled up and the other will never be played.
Teaming may be unfair, but so are many other things. They can't implement servers for people with better ping, better skill, better internet or whatever.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Man, if I had a quarter every time I've seen a thread like this, I'd have a lot of quarters. There are a couple of reasons that this won't be happening anytime soon, if at all.

First, there's the fact that it would be nearly impossible to manage without users reporting it. If people start teaming in solo servers, even if it would be against the rules, it would be exactly like regular SG; essentially, you'd just be creating two separate SG modes, one with teaming allowed and one with teaming not allowed.

Second, being that MCGamer created Survival Games based off the book/movie series The Hunger Games, it would be logical to stick with the idea and teaming is allowed in The Hunger Games.

Honestly, teaming being a punishable offense is a more viable option, but it still won't happen. Sorry to get your hopes up or crush your dreams, but it won't be happening anytime soon, if at all.

QA;TL
(Feel free to PM me if you want a further explanation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci