• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Lobbies and Teaming lobbies?

Mini_Curly

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm so sick of being killed by teams while I'm playing solo. Teams of 2 are pretty easy to kill, however teams more than 2 are just plain ridiculous. This idea probably won't work, but it's a suggestion.

I was thinking of having some lobbies for solo only and some lobbies for teaming games. If someone is caught teaming in a solo game, they would get kicked from the server. I realize this probably won't work out because to kick someone, you'd have to have a staff member watching the games at all times. It's just a suggestion because I'm just sooo sick of teams killing me while I play solo.

Yes, I can predict what the comments are gonna be like "Oh, you just suck, look at your wins" or "Get better at the game." Honestly, it's a little hard to be better at the game when you have a Toshiba Satellite that runs an average of 20 frames on tiny render distance.

I also understand that you can't really stop people from teaming, but it's just a suggestion for solo games only. I think finding some way to have an auto kick thing (I have no clue how) would help out a lot of people. There's probably no way for the console to find someone teaming unless they type "team", so this probably won't work out because I doubt a staff member would want to stand there all day watching games and making sure nobody is teaming.

Remember, this is just a suggestion and I too, am pretty sure this won't work out. Thanks guys!

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Everybody would go to the solo (especially me :p)

This, I believe is also classified as a No-No.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This same idea of thread has been made before and there is no way to inforce solo games. Teaming us part of the game, get one or get good bud.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol I would actually LOVE something like this.. but as everyone has said.. its just too hard to enforce something like that. I understand the frustration of teams.. I fought a team of 7 the other day.. and have fought a team of 11.. its stupid. I do think that Mcsg should however.. make a max of teams like they do for hive... 3 or 4 should be the max.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No it is better like this no one knows what is going to happen :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
The aim is. Teams are fun. If you want to beat them. Learn, practice. Form your own team.
Two can play at that game.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Most people team to have some more fun and mess around with them. Just get better at pvp as most teams under estimate solo players and usually go easy on them because they think they're going to kill them easily. Find good tactics on each map to take them out with a single bow shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci