• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Servers!

Annihilqtion

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really mind the servers we have now and I don't really think solo servers are needed people will team so what? As annoying as they can be figting them will help you get better.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
We are actually one of the last big PvP servers that have pushed solo servers or made a stance on not teaming in ranked games, so I think it's about time that we caught up with everyone else. :) I'm definitely interested to see how this plays out though..

And yes, it will be separate leaderboards!

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
We are actually one of the last big PvP servers that have pushed solo servers or made a stance on not teaming in ranked games, so I think it's about time that we caught up with everyone else. :) I'm definitely interested to see how this plays out though..

Definitely looking forward to separate leader boards :) I think I'm gonna stick to the more "classic" SG but I'll check out solo for sure!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score

Gotta Love sr mods and devs and admins for this one <3

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Cannot wait for the solo servers. Personally I feel so reassured knowing that the devs listen to what we as a community want. All the time on the forums you see threads about solo SG servers and 1.7, and it's fantastic to know that it's actually happening. Hopefully it will motivate a lot more people and draw in some new tributes! Have a nice day!:)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's the other way around (for me at least); Solo SG is the competitive side in my opinion.
Agreed Solo is better competitive wise because being 10 teamed isn't competitive its just boring and unfun and tbh not cool :L
Interesting. I saw it the other way because people teaming and stuff makes people more competitive and makes the game harder, versus it being more even playing field. But with brand new leaderboards and stuff it will be super competitive xD your points make a lot more sense than mine.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Having SoloSG doesn't really appeal to me but I'm in support of it because I know a good majority of the community wished to have these for the longest time. I'm glad that it's being implemented finally. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci