• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImOpal

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome c: So I'm back to the Mc Gamer community and I've been losing a lot of games because of teamers and your probably like a 2 team is pretty easy to fight if you get them separated. And I don't mind one 2 team but when it gets to like 3 sets of 2+ team I can't and the game starts losing the fun. Maybe if you guys implemented a solo sg this will be fixed? And if they do team in solo sg they will get banned for like a couple of days and if they keep teaming it will permanently ban them. Just a thought, Wouldn't this be great? Comment down bellow c:

Sulfur

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome c: So I'm back to the Mc Gamer community and I've been losing a lot of games because of teamers and your probably like a 2 team is pretty easy to fight if you get them separated. And I don't mind one 2 team but when it gets to like 3 sets of 2+ team I can't and the game starts losing the fun. Maybe if you guys implemented a solo sg this will be fixed? And if they do team in solo sg they will get banned for like a couple of days and if they keep teaming it will permanently ban them. Just a thought, Wouldn't this be great? Comment down bellow c:
This has already been suggested and will be implemented.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I think 3 things could happen with this solo sg.
1. It will be abused
2. The main gametype will lose a lot of players
3. It won't be played

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I think 3 things could happen with this solo sg.
1. It will be abused
2. The main gametype will lose a lot of players
3. It won't be played
^^

This is already being worked on give it due time my friend :).

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
as everyone allready mentioned, its under progress
so take a chill pill and wait a bit because it will be out in no time ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members