• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Survival games

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromse

Tribute
Reaction score
I know some people wan't this mode where is normal survial games/hunger games just where you can't team with anyone is only ffa i think this is a great thing to make because i hate getting vs a 2-3 team or mabye 4 team and is hard sometimes to take them down and you mabye die and rage because is unfair and thats why i wan't solo sg/survial games that was my suggestion :D

have a great day :D

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I really like the way you didn't use any comma or punctuation at all. 10/10 would read again

Oh... And this has been suggested way too many times before. We all want, but it's probably not going to happen.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The idea of solo survival games servers has been brought up to the staff countless times, and each time it has been turned down. This happened because the developer team was not entirely sure how something like this would be implemented. As well, our servers our based off the original hunger games and in that the competitors are allowed to form alliances. Getting rid of them would take away part of the original feeling of what it is meant to be.

It could also be considered somewhat hypocritical to say that you don't like teams. Everyone teams every now and then during their time at MCSG. To be fair, some people do team more often than others, but that's just part of the game. To be completely honest minecraft is more fun with friends. Even though some people may not like facing teams, it is a strategy that can be used to win the survival games. C:
As said on a previous thread by a very big nub friend of mine, teaming (although it may be considered nooby) is an aspect of our network and will not be removed. Creating a whole new gamemode for this is simply extra work that the developers will not have time for on top of everything that is already on their plate.

Question Answered; Thread Locked. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci