• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SoloSG Season 1-10 [Event]

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes
(This is not a copy of UHC seasons, please don't make flame of it all UHC season comments are gonna be deleted, we are making this to have fun and a little bit of more competition on the SoloSG servers)

As a lot of you may know I have being saying that the SoloSG Seasons are starting now and you may be asking why?

So today I'll explain you, Im gonna be playing random SoloSG Games on each of it I'll say a MSG like this:

TheLichBD: And the SoloSG Season N.1 Starts: Now good luck to all participants.
TheLichBD: For more info read this thread: (Link of the thread)

Thats the way I'll let you know its a Season SG and not just a Normal Game.
At the end of the 10 Seasons I'll make a thread of the winers.

How long will this last?
at least 1 week

How many seasons per day?
1 or 2.

How can I participate?
Just be lucky and play on the SoloSG hopefully I'll be there playing a Season when you are on it.

Whats the price for wining a Season?
You'll be tagged on the top 10 Winers of a SoloSG Season.

When/Were will the first Season take place?
Today at 6PM [EST]
On the SoloSG Severs.

Will the SoloSG arena will be advertised on the MCSG Hubs?
I'll advertise the SoloSG Arena Number once in the HUB this way:

TheLichBD: Hey Guys The SoloSG Season N.1 is starting if you wish to participate join /join SoloSG (Number)
TheLichBD: For more info read this thread: (Link to the thread)

Thats it Good Luck all participants, The results of the 10 winers will be posted the day: Sunday of this week.
(OF COURSE IF ITS A SEASON AND I DIE I'LL LEAVE THE SG AND THEN COME BACK FOR YOU CAN SEE I'M SPECTATING AND AT THE END I CAN SEE WHO WON)

Love you,
TheLichBD

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be very honest Lich, and I love you when I say this bro, but I don't understand the event at all and how it will work. Also, why such notice for an event taking place 35 minutes after you post it? Anyways, can I get an explanation about the event?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
To be very honest Lich, and I love you when I say this bro, but I don't understand the event at all and how it will work. Also, why such notice for an event taking place 35 minutes after you post it? Anyways, can I get an explanation about the event?
I think its just, there are gonna be multiple solo sg games. And like 1 game is 1 season. You gain points? and then there is gonna be a leaderboards...
Thats what I got :p

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think its just, there are gonna be multiple solo sg games. And like 1 game is 1 season. You gain points? and then there is gonna be a leaderboards...
Thats what I got :p
Yas what you say <3
Feel free to get on ts I'll explain you all you want <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the general idea of this, but I'm not sure of the specifics ;-;

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the general idea of this, but I'm not sure of the specifics ;-;
Yeah its kind of hard like to handle this I mean I have done 2 Season and I have to make 10 for this Sunday I'll make some tomorrow, If you have any questions you can DM me on slack <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci