• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solution to the Iron Fist Problem:

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
For those of you whom know the most common way to 100% get iron fist every match, you know how annoying it is. This is mostly happening on the Canada servers, as things spread fast around there. I wont tell you how to get the glitch, but I will tell you that it involves the Iron Swords in the lobby.

So the best way to get rid of this is to REMOVE the Iron Swords from the lobby, until it is permanently patched.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeap. Many, Many People have said this. Also to get rid of Diamond Fist at end of the Game I suggest that it force you to go to a New Item before you disconnect swing it for you and then clear your inv. Problem Solved.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I like how im in your game and your making this thread.... unless thats another blazemaster...

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Usually when I join the lobby I take all the iron swords I think mods should it I got echo and bux to do it and there were no fist glitches

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
BTW, email me your vid, or link to the vid so I can upload it as well, My video start Might look like it was lagging I will pm you my emial
Sorry for the double post..
And fraps want recording :l but I got the screen shots :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The fist glitch makes me go slap a baby.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Usually when I join the lobby I take all the iron swords I think mods should it I got echo and bux to do it and there were no fist glitches
I do this everygame... *Shakes head* Why do people only think that people they know do this...

The fist glitch makes me go slap a baby.
Hey, Not Cool... Slapping a Baby is So wrong... Maybe shoot a gun into the Air?

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know how the lobby one works, but the end of game works too well, and way too often!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci