• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some helpfull PvP tips.

ElijahDeBeir

Spectator
Reaction score
-Tips on playing The Survival Games.

1. When you see a group with 3 players or less and you have good gear, observe them and wait for them to kill someone and they are sharing the loot. They wont be paying a lot of attention and you will be able to kill one of them. then run. DO NOT try to kill anyone else. You WILL get killed.

2. KNOW where chests are. If you die, take your time to fly around and look for chests.

3. Always try to loot 1 chest from the corn on start. If you start sprinting 0.5 seconds after the chat says "1", you will have a high chance of getting 1 chest.

4. Kill everyone within a good range that doesn't has to good stuff on him if youat least have a wooden sword, you never know if they have in their inventory. (A diamond, Cooked food, ...)

5. Try to circle around your enemy you are fighting, It will be harder for him to hit you.

6. If someone is shooting at you with a bow, try to zigzag to him, it will be 10 times harder for him to hit you.

7. Use fishing rods to push enemy away from you while running, hitting him about 3-4 times in a row will back him of a lot, then run.

I hope these tips will help you playing the survival games!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Even though this has nothing to do with this, Y U A MUDKIP BRO i thought zeejayy was the mudkip...

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
These tips sucked, no offence or anything. I could give some resons, but I've got things to do.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
These tips sucked, no offence or anything. I could give some resons, but I've got things to do.
They sucked? Not really...the only "sucky" thing about these tips is how basic they are. Sure, they are more "pro" tips out there, but these ones are really helpful to new users. I see no problem with them...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci