• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some Suggestions?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theo odlum

Spectator
Reaction score
I was wondering if maybe there was an alliance feature or maybe some sort of sponsor feature for the spectators. Also, if possible, you could show the amount of people alive on the server list, eg before you join EU30, it could say 79 online 30 alive... dont know if thats possible though?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was said in stone somewhere that a Sponsor feature will never be made available due to an unfair advantage for players. As for the alliance, you can already make those? And for the server players alive, it does say...

theo odlum

Spectator
Reaction score
i guess but one thing about the alliances is betrayal, although i guess this is a battle for survival

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i guess but one thing about the alliances is betrayal, although i guess this is a battle for survival
Yup, alliances are actually very good piece of strategy. You don't actually know if you can trust them or not. :)

Reaction score
An interesting concept, however, I highly doubt that they will ever implament a set alliance system, though that would be interesting. I am fairly certain that will never add a sponsor system either, but the new bounty command is useful. I hope that you find a resolution to you fantastic ideas and I appreciate your creative input to this community.

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

theo odlum

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks alex, tbh I've been betrayed a few times, but its always a laugh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci