• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Somebody Make this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, so my idea for a map (that im too lazy, and short on time to make) is a giant sphere, which the spawn inside, all light up and above ground, and the world around it kind of flows out of the sphere in all directions. somebody make that :p

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand. its a great idea! basically what cameron means is the spawn is in the very center and tendrils of land go every direction from it till it reach the glass sphere. Sadly cameron i hate to break it to you. but it might not work unless nossr gets a world height plug-in set up and also, the map could easily DC players with poor connections/computers. The idea is self if awe-inspiring and i think you should be the one making it. Tracker would defiantly add it with you get it working.

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, great idea! You might try the Planetoids world generator for a starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci