• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Someone please just look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaGee

Spectator
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f_ypm0w1pxM
I was told by tacoface my ban will remain without anyreasons but this video...

Can you explain to me how the video showed me using regeneration? If you saw correctly just seconds before death match started I ate a golden apple, once we were fighting at the end I won with half a heart! I really wish I wsa filming on my side, it would really help me back up my story.

Hacks I don't have, if i did I would have 1555 of points.., I swear. But I'm sure you've heard this story a million times.. like cmon if I was a hacker, why would I keep trying to fight my case??. Whats the reason to make a ban dispute if all you're gonna take is a fast forwarded and very poor quality video claiming I use hacks, which didnt show anything but me dodging fires and being hit by arrows... if only you were able to see my health bar it will prove my innocence! :/

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not an expert on hacks, but... you got fns'd 3 times in a row and every single one of them wore off in about 3 seconds. A fns burn lasts 8 burns, 1 per second. Looks like regen to me.

RhysCee

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not an expert on hacks, but... you got fns'd 3 times in a row and every single one of them wore off in about 3 seconds. A fns burn lasts 8 burns, 1 per second. Looks like regen to me.
Exactly what this guy said, it burns for 8 ticks usually half a heart each and you just magically extinguished yourself.

Reactions: Wyz

AngelaGee

Spectator
Reaction score
are you guys even aware at how this video is fast forwarded.. :/

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
how did the person recording place two fires less than one second...
so it is sped up and I say no hacks.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're not convincing me. Looked pretty dang suspicious to me. But anyway, posting a thread is not going to help you at all. Please just wait out your ban.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Like others said, posting a thread will not help. As for the video, the guy was gaining hearts at a normal speed=not sped up. IMO it's the non-hackers who wouldn't fight a ban that much becuz they know they don't actually hack.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I am almost certain that is regeneration hacks and possible aim-bot at normal speed. Regeneration hacks increases your tick rate to allow regeneration to happen quicker, if we could hear the abnormal sounds of you taking damage then I would be sure. On the other hand if this evidence is edited/sped-up then it does not count as a viable mean to punish someone. I don't think you should release this information on your ban to the public, just wait out your ban as the Sr.Mod who reviewed it has given his final verdict. QA;TL?

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
9. Keep private conversations and issues kept private: If it doesn't involve majority of the community, than it shouldn't be posted in public for everyone to see. And, your ban does not involve the majority of the community and therefore you have subsequently broken one of our forum rules. Although no action will be taken against your forum profile, I encourage you not to make a thread like this again as not only does it not get you unbanned but it portrays you as an immature forumer. Overall, if you still feel aggrieved about your ban, make another ban dispute. Other than that, just wait out your ban.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci