• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Someone you miss from MC Gamer.?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
As someone who has left MCGamer, I'll still answer this question, only the other way around.

Who do I miss from MCGamer? I'm not gonna lie and say it was a tough decision for me to leave because it really wasn't. I did have some fun times here but eventually I got sick of it all; sick of playing the game. So I guess you could say that I really don't miss the game itself.

However, I still miss the whole community in general. Every so often I come back to the forums just to see how things are going, just to check things out and maybe reply to a thread once in a while. There are a certain few people I particularly miss:
ulthar
Virtual
Blazerboy123

These are really the only people I actually miss; please don't get offended if I didn't mention you- it's because I don't really miss you. :p

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The old me :c nobody knew me, nobody targeted me:c nobody started conflict on me, and nobody gave me hate. Yeah I wish it was back to those days ;-;

bangers101_MCSG unfortunately found gta V and left me ;-;

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
As someone who has left MCGamer, I'll still answer this question, only the other way around.

Who do I miss from MCGamer? I'm not gonna lie and say it was a tough decision for me to leave because it really wasn't. I did have some fun times here but eventually I got sick of it all; sick of playing the game. So I guess you could say that I really don't miss the game itself.

However, I still miss the whole community in general. Every so often I come back to the forums just to see how things are going, just to check things out and maybe reply to a thread once in a while. There are a certain few people I particularly miss:
ulthar
Virtual
Blazerboy123

These are really the only people I actually miss; please don't get offended if I didn't mention you- it's because I don't really miss you. :p
<3

Come back some day pls.

Reaction score
The real b1gtub : One of my first MCSG friends, I had so much fun with this guy, unfortunately, one day he just didn't come back on again :(
Neil Porterfield : I'm pretty sure this guy may have been a hacker, looking back on the fights we had, but I still will never forget him <3
BronxBombers : I knew him when he had like 9 wins :p but I still miss him, since I had talked to him everyday for a long time.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Yomega , I don't know where he is anymore, I just haven't talked to him since August.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci