• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something for spectators to do.

What do you think you should be able to do after you die?

• Play minigames

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Practice pvp

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Freebuild

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph11

Spectator
Reaction score
If you are like me and you die 2/3 times in the first 15 seconds then you know how boring it is to walk around spectating for 30 minuets. I think it would be allot better if there was something to do besides spectate once you had died. Whether it is mini game stuff or pvp practice I just think that it would make sense for there to be something to pass the time while you wait for the match to end.
Thanks

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
It would take lot of RAM, and i always go to facebook, youtube, and that kind stuff you know?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree with all of those options. I believe the spectator system is fine and if youre too bored to watch, find somehing else to do while you wait, such as post on the forums, watch youtube or listen to music or smething. Its fine the way it is

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
I think spectating is fine, but maybe a donation to tribute system, maybe point system which buys items for tributes still playing

acesss

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree it can be boring but I usually do the Facebook and YouTube things. Also that idea up there ^^^^ would be good.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Again... King of the ladder is difficult to play when you cant see other spectators.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If I die right off the bat I typically log off that server and go on another one that has less people. Then I just go on Facebook, youtube, or the forums. Just staring at the screen is boring, yeah, so don't do it. :p

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I suppose they could always implement some parkour challenges to keep you occupied or something simple like that. But even parkour gets boring after you've completed it like 20 times. :/
I don't mind the idea of practising pvp, but spectators can't see each other and they would have to either find or create a plugin that makes you visible for certain people. I don't think it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci