• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something long deserved

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
A long time in the waiting, coming, I think, from everyone here.

I would like to use this post to thank all of the MCSG staff, builders, and the donors for funding and running these amazing games.

Thank you for your time, effort, and care, just for our entertainment.

Build staff and comunity mappers, you spend so much time and creativity making these epic maps just for us. Thank you.

Donators, you help pay for these servers to run. I'm sure there wouldn't be as many without you guys.
Thank you.

And Mods, Admins, and Owners, you have poured time and money into these great games, and so, from the bottom of my gaming heart, Thank you.

-Zorrodc
(And the MCSG community)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I would like to use this post to thank all of the MCSG staff, builders, and the donors for funding and running these amazing games.

Build staff and comunity mappers, you spend so much time and creativity making these epic maps just for us. Thank you.

Donators, you help pay for these servers to run. I'm sure there wouldn't be as many without you guys.
Thank you.

And Mods, Admins, and Owners, you have poured time and money into these great games, and so, from the bottom of my gaming heart, Thank you.

-Zorrodc
(And the MCSG community)
Hats off to you zorrodc(Mr Zorrrodc). Instead of complaning about everything, you thank everyone(Thank you). So go mine some diamonds because you earned them (Ooooh free diamonds). And Thank you for posting this(thank you againg).

Seriously, can the back up singers stop (No we cannot)

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm generally not a pessimist - I dislike people who look at the negatives of everything. I appreciate you looking at the positives for once! :D

Brettaka

Survivor
Reaction score
This. This makes me happy. *sheds extremely manly tear of joy*

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
A well deserved break from all the complaining. Thanks

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Its not very often that we get a thanks, this is the 2nd time I've seen it. :cool:

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score

Thank you.

-Zorrodc
(And the MCSG community)
<3 you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci