• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something no one can dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I think in order to keep SG Classic Classic, (yes that makes sense btw) they would need to keep the newer maps off of them. Although, i DO agree slightly with what you said, instead of adding all those maps they should add SG3 (For teh nostalgias) or SG4 (for quick gameplay).
Most players in SG Classic don't want fast games, they want survival-like gameplay. I find it a bit "contradictory"(for lack off better word), if you want 5 minute games and feel nostalgia over MCSGv1(which rarely, if ever had 5 minute games)

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Most players in SG Classic don't want fast games, they want survival-like gameplay. I find it a bit "contradictory"(for lack off better word), if you want 5 minute games and feel nostalgia over MCSGv1(which rarely, if ever had 5 minute games)
V1 had breeze island though, and those games were pretty short.

Edit: oh! most people associate the coming of Breeze island with the dawn of V2, so theres that. But for me, Breeze Island = V1

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Just overgrown needs to be added, the others aren't "old"

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Just overgrown needs to be added, the others aren't "old"
oh my god the nostalgiaaaaaa

Edit: If you ever find a download for the map (im preeeetty sure there somewhere here on the forums, but i cant remember) please link me.

sooddiso

Experienced
Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to try to get through atleast 10 servers with these maps. Know that it will not be easy, but if we just want so.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
To be fair, SGC just recently came out, and I enjoy playing it quite a bit. Not sure if they've fixed the SG2 chests or not, but i'll probably start playing it a bit more when they do.

As for deleted maps/maps that aren't on the servers anymore, they were deleted for a reason, and could be added back if enough people in the community wanted it.

And maps that simply aren't played as much, it's just what the community wants to play, and majority wins. I enjoy many maps that are rarely played, and it's saddening to know that they're dying out, but it's all a part of being here. Going through change.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This should happen, but just not now...maybe in like 6 months.

sooddiso

Experienced
Reaction score
To be fair, SGC just recently came out, and I enjoy playing it quite a bit. Not sure if they've fixed the SG2 chests or not, but i'll probably start playing it a bit more when they do.

As for deleted maps/maps that aren't on the servers anymore, they were deleted for a reason, and could be added back if enough people in the community wanted it.

And maps that simply aren't played as much, it's just what the community wants to play, and majority wins. I enjoy many maps that are rarely played, and it's saddening to know that they're dying out, but it's all a part of being here. Going through change.
but if you compare them new maps with the old ones, it's very clear who had the most quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci