• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something wrong with wireless adapter?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is something wrong with my wireless adapter. I plug it in, and it connects to the internet but when I go on google it says unable to connect to Internet. Please help!

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe call the support for either the product company or the store you bought it from?

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you use an adapter my don't you just plug your computer in from the Router with a Network Cable?

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
Because my parents won't let me take the router up to my room
Just buy like a 10 meter Network Cable, My bedroom is far away from the Router But I just bought an 10 Meter Network Cable and it works fine :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Do you have any other attached devices to your router, and do they work? Is it just your internet browser or all online applications? What error message does the browser give you? Restart everything, switch the router off for a minute, refresh your computer's networking information (open cmd as admin, type "ipconfig /release" enter "ipconfig /renew").

There's too many reasons it could not be working but it's likely an easy fix if you search in the right place. Namely not here, and probably on a tech site.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just buy like a 10 meter Network Cable, My bedroom is far away from the Router But I just bought an 10 Meter Network Cable and it works fine :)
It would have to go down the hallway for us ;c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci