• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Song while you are playing?

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
Hiii...

I wanted to ask you what songs(type) are you listening to while you are playing games?
I prefer dubstep ;)

Feel free to post link to song :rolleyes:
I want to make playlist for my livestream this week :D

Quantum
Reaction score
I prefer listening to Trap & Dubstep while playing. Here are some of my favourite songs:

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I prefer listening to Trap & Dubstep while playing. Here are some of my favourite songs:

THANK YOU! I love listening to music while playing and you've listed some amazing songs I never listened too :D

As for what I listen to, I listen to a lot of different music from the Eden Project to Japanese rock (weird right?), anything with a good beat and tune somehow gets me 200% better at PVP and I focus a lot better. Amazing what music can do ;)

Reactions:

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
THANK YOU! I love listening to music while playing and you've listed some amazing songs I never listened too :D

As for what I listen to, I listen to a lot of different music from the Eden Project to Japanese rock (weird right?), anything with a good beat and tune somehow gets me 200% better at PVP and I focus a lot better. Amazing what music can do ;)
Will listen it 100% ;)
Thanks !

Reaction score
Instead of listening to music that gets me hyped (5 HO0URS OF INASaaeNE HARDCOORE GAMING DUBSTEP ULTRA MIX) I listen to chill music (eDubble, House, Casual, some post hardcore, Bastille, The Weeknd, Tech N9ne, old Macklemore, hip hop, r&b)

anything with a good beat and tune somehow gets me 200% better at PVP
I'm sorry but that sounds soooo sweatty

Quantum
Reaction score

No Problem! <3

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I don't have any suggestions but I would say to listen to songs that you love.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci