• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soooo MCSG is broken

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
With this bug in MCSG as of right now, you can get more hits than before, and the knockback is crazy.

Post any experiences you have had with this glitch.

(Note to staff, I am not complaining about this bug. I actually like it. I just want to know what other people think. Thanks)

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
If it's good for PVP keep it. I haven't been playing much as i have some connection issues since the 1.8 update. I used to get 60 ping now i get around 200.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
If it's good for PVP keep it. I haven't been playing much as i have some connection issues since the 1.8 update. I used to get 60 ping now i get around 200.
lets just say you get 10 hit comboz and the knockback alone could kill you
i've been hit up 10 blocks in the air when im up against the wall and someone jitterclicks

IcecoolR

Tribute
Reaction score
It is so strange - I was just playing on Survival Games and I was getting crazy combos! I think it should be fixed - it is crazy.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The devs are working on it. If you notice people getting crazy hits or knockback, and arrows and fishing rods not hitting players, keep in mind it is a glitch. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Reaction score
From the amount of people posting these kind of threads, I feel like my 7 clicks per second speed combined with my 8o ping is going to be superman in Minecraft xD

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
With this bug in MCSG as of right now, you can get more hits than before, and the knockback is crazy.

Post any experiences you have had with this glitch.

(Note to staff, I am not complaining about this bug. I actually like it. I just want to know what other people think. Thanks)
It's weird...even arrows r crazy.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I haven't played recently so I haven't had any experiences I can remember Cx

Reaction score
Today, I was in death match in SG4, and when this dude was trying to shoot me, the arrows deflected (bounced off) me. It was hilarious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci