• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry, but I feal the need to say this MCSG.

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
I can assure you that you are not encountering five hackers a game. I promise you that.

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Calm yourself
2. Maybe you are just bad and you ''think'' they are hackers
3. And people do not want to ''target'' you, you may just have stuff they want or believe you have it. There is a large difference.
4. Again, the community is a whole lot larger then it was in December
And.....
5. Just play on servers above US100, usually not any good players or not as many hackers.
When a players head goes strait up and is still hitting me and he receives no knock back and goes off of fire instantly I don't think that because i'm bad! When a 4 team chase me down until I lose sprint and they say 'Ez sqkr nub' I think that's a target.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When a players head goes strait up and is still hitting me and he receives no knock back and goes off of fire instantly I don't think that because i'm bad! When a 4 team chase me down until I lose sprint and they say 'Ez sqkr nub' I think that's a target.
Try to play on lower servers and see if you meet more hackers there. Alot of hackers goes on higher servers so people like mod and premiums dont find them. Also, try to take all names of the hackers, and write them up and send a list to mods, so they can check out the people.

Hope it helped c: <3

+ targeting and saying ''ez'' etc alot of times in a row counts as disrespecting, take screenshots of them doing it and they could get punished or atleast warned.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
So true, especially when you have tons of "tons of wins", because then you get targeted and tryaharded sooooo much, if only /d worked....

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's the problem with MCSG harassment and rule breaking. I must admit I am a very skilled pvper and very calm most of the time. When I see a hacker or targeter or teams of those 2 it does piss me off. And when people know there is a wall between them and the other people in the community they think they can saw anything they want. Araxed, my honest advice for you is, if you get stressed over this, I would take a break. Heck I always want a mod spectating me when I play that's why I never have trouble with hackers and targeters. But honestly it does piss me off too a bunch of kids trying to target you or comment immature comments only a 8 year old would say.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As the community gets larger and larger by the day, it's evident that more hackers and rude people are going to be on the servers. Back in December, the community wasn't as big as it is now.
That's not how it works. The number of hackers etc should increase in line with normal players, which wouldn't affect how many you run into per game. But the number of hackers you run into has seen a dramatic increase, which indicates that it isn't just because of growth.
I can assure you that you are not encountering five hackers a game. I promise you that.
This is EU we're talking about. 5 per game may be a slight exaggeration but it's honestly not far off that. Yesterday I played 2 games which had 3 and 4 hackers, including a VIP.

I just hope Col can sort it out .-.

__Ajmutant__

Survivor
Reaction score
ik how u feel but there is no need to get mad at someone typing a word so they get attention......

although its annoying the availability of turning chat:eek:ff is made for a reason, and also because of the plugins you are still able to see who is in the game, how long its been and who's watching.

also i believe its kinda weird that people get so mad at people saying gg 10 hearts

but targeting hacking etc is just stupidd

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
That's not how it works. The number of hackers etc should increase in line with normal players, which wouldn't affect how many you run into per game. But the number of hackers you run into has seen a dramatic increase, which indicates that it isn't just because of growth.
I don't know about you guys, but I haven't seen that much of an increase in-game. I feel as if you guys are just complaining more :/

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I haven't seen that much of an increase in-game. I feel as if you guys are just complaining more :/
Every other region has maybe 1 hacker in 5 games, but EU has 5 hackers in 1 game.

Im not being racist here, but the increase of hackers is happening cause more russians, arabs and romanians are playing mcsg lately, because of the popular youtubers.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Every other region has maybe 1 hacker in 5 games, but EU has 5 hackers in 1 game.

Im not being racist here, but the increase of hackers is happening cause more russians, arabs and romanians are playing mcsg lately, because of the popular youtubers.
Honestly...I play on EU sometimes and there aren't 5 hackers a game...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci