• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry for annoyance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyway to try to redeem bans to make mods think I am worth getting unbanned

I apologize for the annoyance, I enjoy this server too much I wanna come back

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
It wasn't really necessary to make an entire new thread for this, buuuut I'm sorry you're not going to get a pardon. I wish there was something I could do because you do seem truly sorry about it.

Sorry,
Defscape

<3

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
It wasn't really necessary to make an entire new thread for this, buuuut I'm sorry you're not going to get a pardon. I wish there was something I could do because you do seem truly sorry about it.

Sorry,
Defscape

<3
So mcsg does not give 2nd chances :(

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
As you've been told their forgiveness policy is very rare. And only on rare occasions do players get unbanned and there must be a Sr. Moderator recommendation for an exception to be made. Unfortunately if you do not have any ties with someone of staff that can vouch for you.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I am always happy to forgive and forget, as long as you are not a hacker! Either way, I tip my hat to you my friend for finding the courage to open up your heart to the community. We welcome you back with open arms :D!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Sorry,
Defscape

<3
As you've been told their forgiveness policy is very rare. And only on rare occasions do players get unbanned and there must be a Sr. Moderator recommendation for an exception to be made. Unfortunately if you do not have any ties with someone of staff that can vouch for you.
Depending on the severity of the offense you committed and based on how old your punishment is, you could be taken into consideration for our forgiveness policy. However, at this point in time, it is unlikely you will.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci