• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry to Rant but . . .

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate to rant but is anyone else really tired of hackers? There's just so many of them. Honestly, deal with the fact that you suck and either get the hell out or actually try to get better instead of pretty much stealing wins from people who actually should of have won. I use to suck when I first started but I figured out what to do and got better. Hacking is pretty much just saying that you suck and you can't deal with that fact!

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate to rant but is anyone else really tired of hackers? There's just so many of them. Honestly, deal with the fact that you suck and either get the hell out or actually try to get better instead of pretty much stealing wins from people who actually should of have won. I use to suck when I first started but I figured out what to do and got better. Hacking is pretty much just saying that you suck and you can't deal with that fact!
IKR? i completely agree with you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci