• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
I am very sorry for my thread I posted earlier! I was/am mad about Mitch being banned from the server for 6-8 days (which ever one) and got lost. If you could please not ban me because of my actions taking over that would be great. I may leave the server once I get bored of it, but for now I will stay! If I could please not be banned even though I wanted to because Mitch was banned and will never come back I would love that!

Sincerely, YourJustBEAST aka Gabriel or Gabe

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Apology accepted.
I'm going to be mature and accept it.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you. You finally realize that it is not worth it, wrecking your fun just for some one else. I understand watching videos and liking someone, but when you worship him like a god and post angry threads whenever someone happens to him that's just weird. Don't you like to think for yourself? Not do something solely for someone else?

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
I am very mature for my age but when something makes me really mad I just lash out. If you all can please forgive me!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, somebody actually apologized about a rage thread.

I will accept your's wholeheartedly, just make sure your anger doesn't get the best of you. It happens to me sometimes as well.

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, somebody actually apologized about a rage thread.

I will accept your's wholeheartedly, just make sure your anger doesn't get the best of you. It happens to me sometimes as well.
I will pray for as long as you pray for me. Just know I am religious!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I have wanted to commit suicide before because of this, I need to get some therapy for my anger management!
Making comments about suicide is extremely immature especially when you probably weren't actually going to commit suicide.

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
Making comments about suicide is extremely immature especially when you probably weren't actually going to commit suicide.
Actually I had a machete on my throat slowly making myself bleed then my parents ran in and stole it from me.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Actually I had a machete on my throat slowly making myself bleed then my parents ran in and stole it from me.
Not funny. Suicide is serious. PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRY TO DOL THAT. YOU CANT JOKE ABOUT IT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci