• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sound Effects Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzalezero

Spectator
Reaction score
When I enter a game, I do not hear the ding sounds after each number in the countdown, the sound effects when I hit people, and the cannon sounds when someone dies. I do however hear when people hit me and the fireworks at the end of the game. I am very confused and if it possible for someone to help me get these sound effects to work so the games I play can be convenient, that would be great! Thank you!

Omri

Career
Reaction score
make sure your sounds are turned up and if they still arent working press f3 h if it doesnt work after that try restarting your whole minecraft

Gonzalezero

Spectator
Reaction score
make sure your sounds are turned up and if they still arent working press f3 h if it doesnt work after that try restarting your whole minecraft
Well my sound is up and I can hear sound effects like hitting grass or when I hit other players. But I can't hear when I open chests, hit other players, cannon sounds, countdown. I reinstalled minecraft but this same issue is occurring. I hit F3 H but all it said was that advanced commands are now enabled.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
When I enter a game, I do not hear the ding sounds after each number in the countdown, the sound effects when I hit people, and the cannon sounds when someone dies. I do however hear when people hit me and the fireworks at the end of the game. I am very confused and if it possible for someone to help me get these sound effects to work so the games I play can be convenient, that would be great! Thank you!
If you are using 1.10, switch versions since some sounds are straight up broken on 1.10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci