• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SoupSalad - Meet the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name: George
2. Nickname: Soup
3. IGN: _SoupSalad
4. Age: 14

5. Which region do you play on?: US

6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: McSG

7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: One super embarrassing time was in middle school where I was laughing super hard, but I also really needed to sneeze, and so I sneezed mid-laugh and snot got all over my face & I had to cover it with my hand for the rest of period cause the classroom had to no tissues... All in front of my crush...

8. One cool fact about yourself?: I am obsessed with my cat

9. Which are your best friends in the Community?:
HomeGoods

10. When did you join MCGamer?: Originally December 2012, but I've jumped accounts since then

11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: My bestfriend who convinced me to play Minecraft and told me to join this server basically my first day play, I was so nooby xD

12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I am terrible PvP, but I tend to get good combos which end up saving my life, and I can never successfully use flint & steel without lighting myself on fire or it somehow resulting in my death

13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: McSG, but I'm slowly becoming addicted to Deadly Descent

14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: December 25, 2012 it was a Christmas present

15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: HomeGoods, McPharoah, and Hauhwi

16. What is your favorite SG map?: SG : Lobby Games (Don't ask why, it just is)

17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Hopefully become mod, make tons of friends, and actually start winning games

18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: BiboyQG

19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: I found my self caught up in the middle of an open mic night in like 2013, the first time I was ever in the mcsg teamspeak. Terrifying, but I loved it.

20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Most definitely when I was playing with one of my close friends when I first started playing MC and we were tryharding so badly because we were so nooby and we were on lobby games and my friend was in one of the castles because we we're hiding from an iron guy (We were on skype) and he goes "What's this button do?" and he hit it, which caused the block I was standing on to move and make me fall into a secret lair that we nicknames "The Dalia Hole" due to an inside joke, and he hit the button again and fell into the hole also and for some reason it was just so funny and we were laughing so hard and It was just one of those had-to-be-there memory moments when its not even that funny, but you know it'll always be significant to you kind of thing. (Woah I am so sorry I just got so deep I'm at the Earth's core rn)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ooh, an old player! What was your first account? c:

Mia

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name: George
2. Nickname: Soup
3. IGN: _SoupSalad
4. Age: 14

5. Which region do you play on?: US

6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: McSG

7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: One super embarrassing time was in middle school where I was laughing super hard, but I also really needed to sneeze, and so I sneezed mid-laugh and snot got all over my face & I had to cover it with my hand for the rest of period cause the classroom had to no tissues... All in front of my crush...

8. One cool fact about yourself?: I am obsessed with my cat

9. Which are your best friends in the Community?:
HomeGoods

10. When did you join MCGamer?: Originally December 2012, but I've jumped accounts since then

11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: My bestfriend who convinced me to play Minecraft and told me to join this server basically my first day play, I was so nooby xD

12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I am terrible PvP, but I tend to get good combos which end up saving my life, and I can never successfully use flint & steel without lighting myself on fire or it somehow resulting in my death

13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: McSG, but I'm slowly becoming addicted to Deadly Descent

14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: December 25, 2012 it was a Christmas present

15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: HomeGoods, McPharoah, and Hauhwi

16. What is your favorite SG map?: SG : Lobby Games (Don't ask why, it just is)

17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Hopefully become mod, make tons of friends, and actually start winning games

18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: BiboyQG

19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: I found my self caught up in the middle of an open mic night in like 2013, the first time I was ever in the mcsg teamspeak. Terrifying, but I loved it.

20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Most definitely when I was playing with one of my close friends when I first started playing MC and we were tryharding so badly because we were so nooby and we were on lobby games and my friend was in one of the castles because we we're hiding from an iron guy (We were on skype) and he goes "What's this button do?" and he hit it, which caused the block I was standing on to move and make me fall into a secret lair that we nicknames "The Dalia Hole" due to an inside joke, and he hit the button again and fell into the hole also and for some reason it was just so funny and we were laughing so hard and It was just one of those had-to-be-there memory moments when its not even that funny, but you know it'll always be significant to you kind of thing. (Woah I am so sorry I just got so deep I'm at the Earth's core rn)
awe adorable ily Soup

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro. MiaKelli Please do not reply to threads that haven't been replied to in over 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci