• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign-Us Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan0008

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Ryan0008
Wins:About maybe 113?
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:Have both.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):almirhirkic13
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Close combat, fishing rod tactic, F n S, and some what bow snipes.
PVP Weaknesses:Water battles, 4+ team, Epic_Frog_song, the whole clan, and last is bunnies. :p
How would you help this clan?:Well first off, I recently have started playing MCSG, I had quit for awhile had 50 wins before I quit, now i'm so addicted have over 100 already:p.I can help this clan in clan battles if need to.I am very active and loyal.I respect all players, and frogs.I have a good sense of humor, which a lot of people like, and i'm a fun guy to play with.
How active are you?(1-10):To 3-5 hours a day.Sometimes more.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?Yes I have no idea if I am suppose to name them but I play with Jerm_Kunzy all day everyyy day :p.I have basically played some random games with half of this clan.Hope you take this in consideration and accept my application.Thank you very much ;) Let me add some more things, I know I have low wins, but If I can play a few games with you or show off my skills it would be much appriciated.I am mature for my age, I am good around teams, killing them or being in one.Thank you once again.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Ryan0008
Wins:About maybe 113?
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:Have both.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):almirhirkic13
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Close combat, fishing rod tactic, F n S, and some what bow snipes.
PVP Weaknesses:Water battles, 4+ team, Epic_Frog_song, the whole clan, and last is bunnies. :p
How would you help this clan?:Well first off, I recently have started playing MCSG, I had quit for awhile had 50 wins before I quit, now i'm so addicted have over 100 already:p.I can help this clan in clan battles if need to.I am very active and loyal.I respect all players, and frogs.I have a good sense of humor, which a lot of people like, and i'm a fun guy to play with.
How active are you?(1-10):To 3-5 hours a day.Sometimes more.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?Yes I have no idea if I am suppose to name them but I play with Jerm_Kunzy all day everyyy day :p.I have basically played some random games with half of this clan.Hope you take this in consideration and accept my application.Thank you very much ;) Let me add some more things, I know I have low wins, but If I can play a few games with you or show off my skills it would be much appriciated.I am mature for my age, I am good around teams, killing them or being in one.Thank you once again.
Application denied: doesn't meet the wanted amount of wins, and hasn't played with members in te clan. If you want to play with us you may join our teamspeak, and reapply then.

Ryan0008

Tribute
Reaction score
Application denied: doesn't meet the wanted amount of wins, and hasn't played with members in te clan. If you want to play with us you may join our teamspeak, and reapply then.
I won't hate smallr but your kidding right?I just said I have played in games with half of this clan. xD and I play with jerm evverday...xD Well, if I can just show off my skills, and leave the wins a side that would be great.But totally see how it is :p

smallr

Career
Reaction score
I won't hate smallr but your kidding right?I just said I have played in games with half of this clan. xD and I play with jerm evverday...xD Well, if I can just show off my skills, and leave the wins a side that would be great.But totally see how it is :p
Jerm_kunzy is not in our clan, and you didn't name a single person you have played with tht is in our clan.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Whos Jerm?

PeopleliveHQ

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude, If you were Denied please just be active on the ts. If you dont have the required wins just play alot and try and get them. If you come on ts with us and play a couple games and some members / Captains / Leaders Like you then you shall be accepted, Until then try and get your wins up. ~Peoplelive

Ryan0008

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for that But I see many people in here who don't also meet requirment aka wins.But I actually don't want to start problem and flame.Sorry I ever applied good luck with the clan though.Cheerleader?

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for that But I see many people in here who don't also meet requirment aka wins.But I actually don't want to start problem and flame.Sorry I ever applied good luck with the clan though.Cheerleader?
If you really want to join the clan, then get on the ts and play with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci