• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soy Man Art and Avatars Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys! Soy Man here

I currently have 3 pieces of wonderful minecraft art of me done wonderfully by awesome MCSGers!
Wonderful Avatar by James!
Beautiful art by Ikubi!

Amazing avatar by Shaun Depro

There is so much talent in this community, I love it!

Basically I want more! These awesome avatars have been obtained have been done by request form the three players listed above. BUT, if you think you can do better (or worse) I want you to send me art! Anything you want! My IGN is the same as my avatar.

There are so many artistic players and even if you aren't, get on paint. All the avatars I receive will be posted on my profile page, and the winner will become my new avatar! (I'm poor)

Try your luck players as this contest will go on until October! You have until around then to send your submissions and I will judge them.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

The art is in the size it was sent to me, so sorry about the size difference :p

Current Entries!!!

Cameron224!

Kricken!

ShootingSignals!

xJenniex!

Joshkey

ShaunDepro
Teije

TheMinecraftPerson

Arena Master

CandyFTW

CAmedeusA

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
because it's every man's dream to have his drawing as soy man's avatar :p
I'm hoping to make it a contest every few months :) My hope is to get a lot of people involved in it every time so it gains popularity :p You should submit one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci