• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Space Map Builders Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
I am now looking for 17 builders to help make my Space MCSG map. I will need people good with redstone, good designers and some people to make sure the map is, for lack of a better term, pretty.
Send me a PM if u want to help and if u have any a record of past maps build. My server can only hold 17 other builders so I am looking for teh best. To build u need hamachi installed to make sure u can log in to the server. P.S. Anyone know how to make a world flat and made of only one block (endstone) to build on? Also anyone know how to make a server creative?

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry no, get a NON Hamatchi server and id do it but no hamatchi

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Thats just the thing I tried a Bukkit server and port forwarding with guides for both and they wouldnt work. Hamachi is the only thing that has worked so far.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd be happy too, I have Hamachi as well. Let me tell you though, I suck with worldedit.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to help, and I have Hamachi, the odd thing is, it doesn't work on my computer. :(

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to help as well but I don't know were I can get the hamachi download. I already bought minecraft and It shouldn't be a problem if we use hamachi because anybody who wants to end up playing it has to buy an account to use this site.

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
Also I think it be great if we build this map on survival!

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
just go buy your own server... much for handy and its better.
minecraft-servers.net is what im at, :p

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to help as well but I don't know were I can get the hamachi download. I already bought minecraft and It shouldn't be a problem if we use hamachi because anybody who wants to end up playing it has to buy an account to use this site.
Just look up hamachi on google and it will come up as the first link. Also, about the survival thing I would do that since i have too many items and i will be an op the whole reason i need to turn this server to creative is so that we can fly while building. P.S. I am getting a Hamachi account so i can host 20 people in this group (my servers cap) and hopefully we can start building tomorow.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Turning server on now to build! I hope to get at the least the cost tower and tribute platforms done today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci