• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Space Map Builders Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Und3adKiwi5

Spectator
Reaction score
I have hamachi and Id like to help build. just tell me where to place the blocks and what not ;P
(I can do some redstone, but not crazy redstone works.)

Esthebest

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay I'll help you. I can change all of those things you said.

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude. We neeeed a skype room or something. The server is never up and I really don't know how to contact you! :(

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
The most likely problem with the bukkit thing is that you didn't name your bukkit jar file bukkit.jar i've had the same problem a long time ago and most videos don't explain it. Also once you have that and your server running download worldedit on your bukkit server and go to a far corner of the map and a far corner opposite of your other corner. i'd like to help with your map too, if you have skype and mpmg781 otherwise send me a message through this thread

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
also once the server is up the most simplest way to change to creative is /gamemode (your account name) 1 thats creative and if you want to go to survival instead of 1 is 0. If you want i might be able to use my bukkit server for this and you could send me the world

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
All Builders PM me with you skype name and your MineCraft name so i can know who is who and we can get skype going.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
mpmg781=skype(broken mic so can't talk but i can type and listen)
MPMG=minecraft username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci