• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Space Station Map (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
i like it, i think that if chad accepts all the maps. the games well be more... fun! :D

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm doing a moon map.... My map is VERY WIP so I'm not sure if this one is better or not, but this is DAMN GOOD SON! :) I sort of wanted to make a space station over my map, but I think it is sort of taken now haha

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
to be honest, I don't like the map, the idea sounds good but the map itself isn't great. It doesn't really resemble a spacestation in a any way and there are too few paths to chose to make the games fair. I don't see how this style of close quarters map could be affective for actual gameplay.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i like it, i think that if chad accepts all the maps. the games well be more... fun!
Accepts all map? This would destroy the game. And it is Zombietracker that accepts maps! Alot of maps are bad. :mad: I think 40 - 99% of the people will leave this server if so... And 85 - 98% of the other people will leave the game if the most of the maps begin. And i not like if only one or two of the eu server get all maps (Or the most) for that will make I and 50 - 85% never come on that server, and it will always be full on the other servers. I have alot of ploblems with coming on a server NOW. And I havent played on this server for 6 days.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
i agree needs more of a space feeling to it and make it off realy space stations that would be cool and dont let arena help you he griefes your stuff

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
to be honest, I don't like the map, the idea sounds good but the map itself isn't great. It doesn't really resemble a spacestation in a any way and there are too few paths to chose to make the games fair. I don't see how this style of close quarters map could be affective for actual gameplay.
He isnt finished with it... It is alot of work to do.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He isnt finished with it... It is alot of work to do.
Well obviously I understand that, my point is that 24 people trying to flee through 1 of 4 narrow hallways will end in a MAJOR advantage for the player who pulls a sword from a chest.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well obviously I understand that, my point is that 24 people trying to flee through 1 of 4 narrow hallways will end in a MAJOR advantage for the player who pulls a sword from a chest.
Yes, he said that he will fix that (make more ways out)

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
also i would suggest making it bigger and look old and kind of worn down and destroyed. Have like holes in wals and floors so people could fall to their death possibly.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Needs more detail. Good idea though, we still don't have a space map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci