• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spawn Protection.

Reaction score
when you're in a PvP protected area you can't hit people out of it. Also, a room like this would be good for sorting your inventory. And plus, I don't see how it could be a pain, no different then now but you can't get killed right off the bat.
I feel this is going to transform into an argument XD.. You can put on your armor and sort your inventory to the Kit PvP hub.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I feel this is going to transform into an argument XD.. You can put on your armor and sort your inventory to the Kit PvP hub.
I don't want it too either so this will be my last reply :p And also with bad 8nternet that can be a pain too without spending extra time in the hub. Yoy tp to the sign, join a lobby and since you put your armour on before your connection was well established, half the organisation and armour you put on won't be on anymore.

Reaction score
I don't want it too either so this will be my last reply :p And also with bad 8nternet that can be a pain too without spending extra time in the hub. Yoy tp to the sign, join a lobby and since you put your armour on before your connection was well established, half the organisation and armour you put on won't be on anymore.
^^^^^ :p Nice statements.
Tyco2275 WINS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci