• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spawn Protection.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
I don't think you realise that Survival Games is meant to be about Survival. There's no Grace Period because that adds to the realism, and the action. If you don't like it being so hardcore then go find another group of servers to play on, there's plenty more around the world.
we aren't talking about sg here and i like camping spawns its lots of fun so NO!

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I would prefer just adding 2 or 3 seconds of invincibility when you spawn in.
I'm pretty sure they do have that, but if you're someone like me with bad internet that will sometimes take a while to load the map and establish a stable connection when going to a new lobby, you definitely need more than 2-3 seconds.

Reaction score
Let me clear this out.
Grace period: This is used in SG servers after the countdown , so players can have a chance getting items from the chests. They can't fight nor get attacked while they have a grace period.
So ,it is not called grace period.
Sloppy_Sheep , if you spawned and you had invincibility for some seconds , but you could kill the others , it would be just awful. That doesn't make any sense.
It already has Spawn protection for 2-3 seconds. The only thing I would say is make it 5-6 so players with slower internet can play too.
we aren't talking about sg here and i like camping spawns its lots of fun so NO!
No offence , but camping is not fun for the majority of people. How would you react if you got camped? Would you say "STOP
CAMPING NOOBS!"? That would look ridiculously *excuse me for the word* stupid , as you were just doing it. So yeah..

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Let me clear this out.
Grace period: This is used in SG servers after the countdown , so players can have a chance getting items from the chests. They can't fight nor get attacked while they have a grace period.
So ,it is not called grace period.
Sloppy_Sheep , if you spawned and you had invincibility for some seconds , but you could kill the others , it would be just awful. That doesn't make any sense.
It already has Spawn protection for 2-3 seconds. The only thing I would say is make it 5-6 so players with slower internet can play too.

No offence , but camping is not fun for the majority of people. How would you react if you got camped? Would you say "STOP
CAMPING NOOBS!"? That would look ridiculously *excuse me for the word* stupid , as you were just doing it. So yeah..
i would choose one of the like 4 other spawn locations that are hard camp so i dont see why this is turning into such an big thing

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Or we could have the building/area we spawn in have PvP disabled.

Reaction score
I don't find that boring, Roxbot has it. And also, we could make it inaccessible after you leave it so you can't just go to it when you're low.
Still.. It would be annoying to have to get out of that "spawn room" and go down. And it would be incredibly easy for people to camp.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Still.. It would be annoying to have to get out of that "spawn room" and go down. And it would be incredibly easy for people to camp.
when you're in a PvP protected area you can't hit people out of it. Also, a room like this would be good for sorting your inventory. And plus, I don't see how it could be a pain, no different then now but you can't get killed right off the bat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci