• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Specs having GameMaker Option/ Being able to harm

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
I see where you're going on this, but I dont think this fits MCSG sowwy <3

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
This is similar to an idea I had a while back, where people can see the map and the approximate areas of players in some web plugin or smartphone app, and drag and drop mobs onto the map, then you get the points from anybody your mob kills. Would be so cool, because people could play even when they're not at home. :p

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
This is similar to an idea I had a while back, where people can see the map and the approximate areas of players in some web plugin or smartphone app, and drag and drop mobs onto the map, then you get the points from anybody your mob kills. Would be so cool, because people could play even when they're not at home. :p
I think this could be an extra game, but i love the original idea.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
You're joking, right?

There's NO way this will be added to MCSG. There's just too many immature 10 year olds.....

EvanAbrahams

Spectator
Reaction score
ok you cant this /harm, if you have been in pvp or are in pvp, you have 30 seconds for pvp tag to wear off, and you can only be /harmed once through out the whole game

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
This would be used for harassment, during clan wars, people can log in with alts and just harass people every game.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the idea but it's a little OP for regular members in my opinion, unless we have a limited amount of harmings we can do! Other than that I WOULD LOVE THIS XD

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think bountying should be the ONLY way to get revenge on the player :/
Agreed
Sticking a price on someone's head is enough.
And if that bounty is high enough, you can make the game pretty damn hard for the person in question. Being able to directly interfere with the game is too overpowered, and open to abuse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci