• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Spectating in 1.8 - Sprinting+Flying conflicting with NCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG, and probably all other gametypes with Spectating.
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): N/A
Time (With timezone): 4:19 PM, EST.

Description of the bug: When on 1.8, if you are spectating and sprint while flying (For example, using the sprint key mid-flight) the anti-hack plugin teleports you back to your original position, thus stopping you from moving.
Pre-1.8, sprinting while flying would change your FOV but would not affect your actual speed. In 1.8, sprinting actually does change your speed, but ends up getting you blocked by the anti-hack plugin.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Interesting to notice... I have yet to update to 1.8 because I want to stick with OptiFine... Thanks for the bug report though :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My personal solution to this is just to wait for all of the 1.8 bugs/OptiFine for the version. Seeing as first person spectating hasn't come out yet, I find it better to use 1.7 with Optifine and my regular controls and all, but that's just me ;)

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We know about this bug and are trying to find a way to fix it. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci