• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectators see other Spectators

should spectators see each other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
it gets kinda lonely being a spectator. So I think it would me nice when your are a spectator the other spectator can see you but the tributes can not.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
It would be nice, but I think for that to be possible, you would need a client side update/mod. If you are invisible, you are invisible to everyone. Pretty sure that is how bukkit computes it and only can.

Kirbyflys

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be nice, but I think for that to be possible, you would need a client side update/mod. If you are invisible, you are invisible to everyone. Pretty sure that is how bukkit computes it and only can.
No. There is a plugin called "VanishNoPacket" and if you add the permissions vanish.see to a group, they'll be able to see vanished players. I know nossr50 made his own plugin, so he can probably inscribe the same type of design.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
No. There is a plugin called "VanishNoPacket" and if you add the permissions vanish.see to a group, they'll be able to see vanished players. I know nossr50 made his own plugin, so he can probably inscribe the same type of design.
Well in that case I really hope they do it! I just hope it won't be harder to run on the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci