• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerify

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Aerify
Past Clans: Epitome. Pulse , Nobility ...
Who do you know in Spectrum?: Minitage Ivx bca rze asetic (1/2) and SkillsAtPvP(1/2)

ProStrafez

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Fyretic
Past Clans: Nobility,stolen,epitome etc.
Who do you know in Spectrum?:rze,steven,minitage,baldies etc. also u guys seem like a eally good clan and are active and i have alpot of friends in this clan so i hope u guys can pls accept me and some people in your clan are 13 and under

Zacharyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: hackary
Past Clans: stolen pulse cringed darken aspire exult
Who do you know in Spectrum?: rze Minitage Skillsatpvp Kalzo ivx

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Take the down the win. It didnt count neverdie started it like a dumbass. Take down the win and redo the round. He said we used 3 ppl who werent even in the clan.

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
Take the down the win. It didnt count neverdie started it like a dumbass. Take down the win and redo the round. He said we used 3 ppl who werent even in the clan.
I'm not in this clan but if someone in your clan initiated the battle, then it counts...

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not in this clan but if someone in your clan initiated the battle, then it counts...
No sh1t but Im saying if they would actually be a good clan and redo that round when we have actual people from the clan on and the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci