• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Speechless.

Qxui

Tribute
Reaction score
So a moment ago I was watching this guys Channel called sweg420productions, he had some pretty good content, similar to what Poopsteve420, xXGomlXx post.

But one video caught my eye.

It was called
AC130 9/11 MULTIKILL

By the title of the video I already knew what was going to happen.
the video played on with a kill cam recording the 9/11 attack to the twin towers, there was numerous amounts of children screamings after getting a great kill in cod games, I was pretty disgusted by the video, i see his/hers other videos and they seemed pretty entertaining, but would the creator of the channel really go that far for the viewers entertainment? ( Making fun of death ) I saw some other videos in the channel which was the creator making fun of real bad incidents, 1. Boston Bombing. 2. An explosion happening in london.

I was looking at the comments section and i was very DISGUSTED by the replied.

Yes, those were the comments.

I know some say this is a joke, but why would you joke about death and horrible incidents.

I want to hear your feedback on this, thank you.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Joking about it is disrespectful and all...
But what exactly are you going to do about it?
There is no point in saying anything to them, all you'll do it get yourself flamed, as shown in the comment section up there, with superbly mature responses such as "hey bby u wan sum ***" and the intellectual "420".
You are dealing with window-licking, glue-munching morons here. You cannot win by discussion or even insults, because they likely won't have the brain power to fathom what exactly you said to them, and will gormlessly giggle at their own pathetic attempts at comebacks/insults.

Qxui

Tribute
Reaction score
Joking about it is disrespectful and all...
But what exactly are you going to do about it?
There is no point in saying anything to them, all you'll do it get yourself flamed, as shown in the comment section up there, with superbly mature responses such as "hey bby u wan sum ***" and the intellectual "420".
You are dealing with window-licking, glue-munching morons here. You cannot win by discussion or even insults, because they likely won't have the brain power to fathom what exactly you said to them, and will gormlessly giggle at their own pathetic attempts at comebacks/insults.
Really though, why do they do it?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really though, why do they do it?
Because they believe it to be funny. And because they gather in swarms, they feel like they're backed up by the entire world, when evidently, they are not.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*looks video up in interest*

*laughs uncontrollably*

I'm going to Hell.
I don't think it's wrong if you laugh at it (as I did.) However, as long as you recognize it actually isn't funny and shouldn't be looked at as such, it isn't so bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci