• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Speechless.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really care if you're trying to make a bad joke or something, but you shouldn't even be commenting stuff like that. Keep those low thoughts to yourself.
lolwat i was laughing at the fact that people would even make a video about that then defend it lolxd

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
There are many different theories that cause laughter. One of which is the relief theory.

To quote Wikipedia:
"Relief theory maintains that laughter is a homeostatic mechanism by which psychological tension is reduced. Humor may thus for example serve to facilitate relief of the tension caused by one's fears."

This may be why some of us find it funny. It doesn't mean we are bad people -- it's a relief mechanism. Nevertheless, those comments on the video were horrible.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Really screw all the people who said it was a joke my mom died in that when I was 1!

This isn't funny!

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really screw all the people who said it was a joke my mom died in that when I was 1!

This isn't funny!
Sorry to hear that, but that doesn't give you the right to hold a grudge against them. Move on from it, and just ignore them.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just can't explain in words how mad I can get at this world.......

Is there any way of cleansing the world of the retards that populate it?

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
Ok let me clear things up here:

Yes 9/11 attack was brutal to our nation, and if you hold a grudge against them thats you choice not others Maybe someone here is from the country who bombed us they will have a totally different outake on this topic.

They might have thought they were defending their own country their is no such thing as a wrong action........It simply depends on your Perspective.

No one here is right or wrong anything is not right or wrong its how you look at the topic and opinions about it.

Really Isaac Im sorry for your loss.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Ok let me clear things up here:

Yes 9/11 attack was brutal to our nation, and if you hold a grudge against them thats you choice not others Maybe someone here is from the country who bombed us they will have a totally different outake on this topic.

They might have thought they were defending their own country their is no such thing as a wrong action........It simply depends on your Perspective.

No one here is right or wrong anything is not right or wrong its how you look at the topic and opinions about it.

Really Isaac Im sorry for your loss.
Preach it and thx

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This seems like just your average case of Black comedy. By definition, black comedy is "humor that makes light of otherwise serious subject matter."

Why would you joke about death and horrible incidents you ask?
Mary Hirsch once said "Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood." Comedy such as this tends to draw criticism for being offensive or pushing negative stereotypes, but it's pushing social boundaries! It takes away the sting or the hurt of serious and dark events. Nothing is too controversial or sensitive to talk about in my opinion, as long as the comedian is funny. Sometimes when the truth hurts, you need to tell a joke.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
This seems like just your average case of Black comedy. By definition, black comedy is "humor that makes light of otherwise serious subject matter."

Why would you joke about death and horrible incidents you ask?
Mary Hirsch once said "Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood." Comedy such as this tends to draw criticism for being offensive or pushing negative stereotypes, but it's pushing social boundaries! It takes away the sting or the hurt of serious and dark events. Nothing is too controversial or sensitive to talk about in my opinion, as long as the comedian is funny. Sometimes when the truth hurts, you need to tell a joke.
Wise and well said!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci