• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
LOLOLOL just because he's yours and Mentoss's friend doesn't mean he doesn't toggle. Either you already know that he toggles and you're keeping it "secret" or your 12vie brain just can't handle the truth. Add him to your clan if you really care but it'll just give your clan a bad rep lol so many people know that he hacks.
You're giving yourself and your clan a bad reputation accusing someone of hacks on this thread. So could you do us a favour and leave this thread...

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
You're giving yourself and your clan a bad reputation accusing someone of hacks on this thread. So could you do us a favour and leave this thread...
lol i hope everyone in my clan falls off a cliff and my thread gets locked.. Do you really think I care?

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
H

honestley get of our thread, There is no need for the flame. if you wish to continue i will have to get a mod.
k nooby kid. Accept a toggler into your dumb clan for all I care. I guess you don't want help.

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
k nooby kid. Accept a toggler into your dumb clan for all I care. I guess you don't want help.
We accept who will think will be a good member. as we know he does not hack. and thankyou for getting of our thread :D

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello Sphinx, Amnesty is challenging you to a clan battle. If you accept please add my skype ' xxbennyg09xx '

- Thankyou.

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Sphinx, Amnesty is challenging you to a clan battle. If you accept please add my skype ' xxbennyg09xx '

- Thankyou.
I have you on skype i will message you when you want to cb in the mean time while i wait for josh to come on to accept it. want to scrim tonight?

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
I have you on skype i will message you when you want to cb in the mean time while i wait for josh to come on to accept it. want to scrim tonight?
Arh, We mainly scrim and clan battle on weekends. Mainly for most of my members being on and when I don't have homework and sports on. So on Friday night or Saturday or Sunday.

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
Arh, We mainly scrim and clan battle on weekends. Mainly for most of my members being on and when I don't have homework and sports on. So on Friday night or Saturday or Sunday.
Ok so scrim friday night and if josh wants to cb want to do it on sunday?

Mrshoeshoe

Survivor
Reaction score
• Application •

Minecraft IGN: MRShoeShoe
Wins / Games: 34/240
Legacy stats: Terrible, 147 wins - I only started in september
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Im a pretty good pvper - (2nd orchestra kills, and 1900 rating) And have ItsEnderHD on skype, were friends. And the clan... It has some nice players and a good leader :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci