• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMadz85

Survivor
Reaction score
Might want to remove your 2 best players from the thread, iggy and magicorb made there own clan lol. R.I.P sphinx

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys, so the clan is disbanding, Sphinx is the best clan I've owned and probably the best clan I've taken part in. The clan is disbanding due to our reputation and a few great members leaving. Thankyou everyone that is in this clan. Sphinx has been around for about 2 months and I've had a fun time with pretty much all the members. Thank you for everyone that stayed even at it's darkest times. People that stayed Hawkerrr Deception | Damon PvPWithDan ImFrostyy_ ItsCamlsrad ItsEnderHD . Thanks for reading.
Vanicle | Vanessa please lock.

#sphinx

Magicorb

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel so bad because i left ;-; and then 6 others left xD. this clan was a really good clan and i thought nothing would go wrong. Until you added Daunter/kingson. Goodluck in the future guys! #sphinx

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
I am going to miss this clan ;( i would just like to thank a few people for the experience that i had.
ImTheSloth/Josh for being such a good leader and friend.
Mentoss for getting the team speak for the clan.
Iggy for really helping the clan you showed us all good routs on maps and organizing clan battle practice.
Zhannon i know we didn't get along to well but i guess you are a good friend.
xDeception/Damon if anyone was in a sad or bad mood you would always find a way to make them laugh xD
I also want to thank ItsCamlsrad, ItsEnderHD, PvPWithDan and Shux/Logan you were all good friends and people.
Good Luck to everyone in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci