• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DeathRiser101
Wins / Games: 1/2081
Legacy stats: 0/78
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Yea :D
You have been DECLINED. Please Don't be stupid on our fourm!

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Last edited:

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Onedera
Wins / Games: It's honestly too hard to find them all, as I've played on several Minecraft accounts over the years, but I can 100% guarantee that I've gotten over 100 in the 4+ years I've been playing Minecraft. I've also played MCSG since it came out.
Legacy stats: As I said above, too hard to find. If you really need proof that I have the skills to be in your clan, put me up against some of your players in a 1v1, you'll see.
Skype: I'd rather not put it here in public (for personal reasons), I can send it to you if I get in the clan.
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Yes, I have the experience and the skill, and I am Australian, so I think I would be a good asset for your team that would fit in very well.

Kind Regards,
Onedera.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Onedera
Wins / Games: It's honestly too hard to find them all, as I've played on several Minecraft accounts over the years, but I can 100% guarantee that I've gotten over 100 in the 4+ years I've been playing Minecraft. I've also played MCSG since it came out.
Legacy stats: As I said above, too hard to find. If you really need proof that I have the skills to be in your clan, put me up against some of your players in a 1v1, you'll see.
Skype: I'd rather not put it here in public (for personal reasons), I can send it to you if I get in the clan.
Do you think you fit in well with this clan? Yes, I have the experience and the skill, and I am Australian, so I think I would be a good asset for your team that would fit in very well.

Kind Regards,
Onedera.
You have been accepted for trial. Please inbox me your skype. :)

ClapTrap l Cam

Survivor
Reaction score
dod i think this is a good clan josh i cant belive ive talk to u my idol on skype hope u find heaps of diamonds have a minetastic day may aplly soon
age- 8
name-Tyler
IGN- BacCadiamonds4lyfe
Stats cant keep track to good
ty dood
BTW MAKE ME HEAD CHEER NOW!!!!!! OR ELSE ILL SPHINX YOU SCARED? SHOULD BE IM ON MY GAMING CHROMEBOOK>>>EDSGDsg.sd.
lol funny how good i am

Last edited:

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
dod i think this is a good clan josh i cant belive ive talk to u my idol on skype hope u find heaps of diamonds have a minetastic day may aplly soon
age- 8
name-Tyler
IGN- BacCadiamonds4lyfe
ty dood
BTW MAKE ME HEAD CHEER NOW!!!!!! OR ELSE ILL SPHINX YOU SCARED? SHOULD BE IM ON MY GAMING CHROMEBOOK>>>EDSGDsg.sd.
lol funny how good i am

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
age- 8
name-Tyler
IGN- BacCadiamonds4lyfe
ty dood
lol funny how good i am
Very original, much wow.

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
I have Some bad news.... Im leaving the clan it was fun while it lasted and i hope we can all still be friends. I am leaving because of me being inactive due to hospital and Pc Broken. Anyway cya! JUST KIDDING! as if im leaving this amazing clan im here to say i will be back tomorrow! YAYAYAYAYA ill talk to you all then :)

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I have Some bad news.... Im leaving the clan it was fun while it lasted and i hope we can all still be friends. I am leaving because of me being inactive due to hospital and Pc Broken. Anyway cya! JUST KIDDING! as if im leaving this amazing clan im here to say i will be back tomorrow! YAYAYAYAYA ill talk to you all then :)
Zhannon, don't scare me like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci