• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spiritual Grounds - MCSG Map (created by Sneeze7&Hedgehog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Sneeze, this is gorgeous. Great job, skin and map makers everywhere must be so jealous of you :(

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have now bonemealed everywhere that is neeeded, and also planted trees where needed, created more builds at certain places, and also, placed out all chests that are supposed to b on the map, the map is basically done inside the dome. But on the outisde? still flat grass. lol

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Added the town of Kraifir!

Small nordic style village with a couple of secrets ;)

Screenshots:

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
It may be a smaller map of sorts. But it has lots of landmarks that make it dense; so the games aren't extremely short. Your going to have to look a bit before getting some kills. That's the thing about Breeze. It isn't dense. So, I'm guessing 15 - 25 minute games on this map, knowing of course that this absolutely has to be added.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I love this it looks epic. Spawn has an eerie look to it, pure genious. I really like the UFO and how the map is laid out and Yay A small map thats not full of water Cough *Breeze* Cough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci