• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sponcers ( a better idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin_Craftmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
add a way when say 4 people are left, people in the spectator mode vote on a item of a list of cetrain items and whatever item gets picked is given to the player and they would be 4 or these so each player gets a vote.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
I got a better idea INSTEAD you have to spend points to vote

brenhein

Spectator
Reaction score
This would be cool, but it would be easily abused by teams.

xJenniex

Tribute
Reaction score
Teams would abuse that, though.
Maybe a better idea would be to be able to randomly give one person the item. Like, you choose an iron sword and then there's some method to choose between Players A, B, and C.

Fin_Craftmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
kind of what i was saying but each player gets an item and the players in the chat have to vote for each player, and ya making sure no abusive items like diamond armor and swords would be unable to be spawned but maybe get a person a stone sword becasue everyone already has stone swords and stuff.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like this idea, because than the spectators are the sponsers but you've got to find a solution than teams dont vote for there mate and the mate gets the best items. Maybe the should make it that the player with the most votes has the biggest change of getting the items. In that way you decrease the effect on the players particularly.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
add a way when say 4 people are left, people in the spectator mode vote on a item of a list of cetrain items and whatever item gets picked is given to the player and they would be 4 or these so each player gets a vote.
I have an idea.... Learn to Spell. xD trololol

But seriously, Chad has already said that nothing will currently be implemented about sponsering tributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci