• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor "Parachutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinscraft

Spectator
Reaction score
Every morning, a message appears saying "Sponsors have aided the players!" This means that items fall from the sky. For instance, 5 cooked porkchops. But you have to be on the surface to receive these. This makes it so that players won't starve as easily, and won't be so apt to camp underground. This can greatly improve the Survival Games. I understand that the Survival Games are not the Hunger Games, but this is just a suggestion.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i figure i should let you know that ZombieTracker has posted on the Homepage that he is sick of hearing things like "well in the Hunger Games book/movie..."
While it seems like an ok idea to bring players out into the open, it reeks too much of the many ideas for 'sponsoring' which is a feature turned down by many of the forum staff. Also providing free food to starving players is not how they want the games to run, if you run out of food, thats your problem and you gotta go work for more or you die.
And i've honestly never seen someone camping below ground...

Martinscraft

Spectator
Reaction score
i figure i should let you know that ZombieTracker has posted on the Homepage that he is sick of hearing things like "well in the Hunger Games book/movie..."
While it seems like an ok idea to bring players out into the open, it reeks too much of the many ideas for 'sponsoring' which is a feature turned down by many of the forum staff. Also providing free food to starving players is not how they want the games to run, if you run out of food, thats your problem and you gotta go work for more or you die.
And i've honestly never seen someone camping below ground...
Have you not read what I said? Are you COMPLETELY ignorant? I said I REALIZE THE HUNGER GAMES ARE NOT THE SURVIVAL GAMES. Read mesages before you reply, you big loaf.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Have you not read what I said? Are you COMPLETELY ignorant? I said I REALIZE THE HUNGER GAMES ARE NOT THE SURVIVAL GAMES. Read mesages before you reply, you big loaf.
Care to stop calling people names? He simply stated his opinion. And you knew exactly that this idea was meant to make Survival Games more like Hunger Games, the idea was ripped right from the book. So don't pull that crap. Honestly, the idea has been discussed before, you should have actually bothered to look around a bit before you posted this. I hope your ideas in the future start to improve. Oh, and welcome to the forums.

Martinscraft

Spectator
Reaction score
Care to stop calling people names? He simply stated his opinion. And you knew exactly that this idea was meant to make Survival Games more like Hunger Games, the idea was ripped right from the book. So don't pull that crap. Honestly, the idea has been discussed before, you should have actually bothered to look around a bit before you posted this. I hope your ideas in the future start to improve. Oh, and welcome to the forums.
It seems Americans still hold true to their tongues. You people are filthy and think everybody is inferior to you. Don't reply, for it will make you look even more stupid.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
It seems Americans still hold true to their tongues. You people are filthy and think everybody is inferior to you. Don't reply, for it will make you look even more stupid.
Hey, What country are u from? U think just because we happen to have have more rights than what ever place u live in makes us self absorbed thinking any non american is inferior! Well I would like u to know that in America we teach the rights of free speech so we can say what we want! Anyway, Arena Master was just trying to help u! P.S. You do not deserve to be a brony if u can't even treat people nice.

SenorBoosh

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh, someone being prejudice towards Americans? if that's not ironic than i don't know what is.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I wasn't being mean at all i was making the point that ideas that try to make the Survival Games more like the books are things that the team doesn't want to hear about anymore... i didn't even say the idea was stupid, i said i liked the idea but for reasons stated above, it shouldn't be applied.

Oh, and btw i'm bloody Australian not an American!!! Have a little look into their lives before you judge someone you big loaf...

Reaction score
I wasn't being mean at all i was making the point that ideas that try to make the Survival Games more like the books are things that the team doesn't want to hear about anymore... i didn't even say the idea was stupid, i said i liked the idea but for reasons stated above, it shouldn't be applied.
the mods should say something to you your still insulting people by calling them a big loaf -_-
Oh, and btw i'm bloody Australian not an American!!! Have a little look into their lives before you judge someone you big loaf...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci