• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsoring That will make it fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderCow1

Spectator
Reaction score
As you know, lots of people would like to make it so that you can sponsor people using points. Well I have made up a suggestion that will fix this.

1.)You can only sponsor one person in a game. No one will be able to sponsor same person, so 5 people can't sponsor one person, or you can't sponsor 5 people.

2.)You are only allowed to spend up to 100 points in one game. That way, no top player will be able to give someone about 8 diamonds.

3.)limit the items you are allowed to sponsor with. You would not be allowed to give people diamond armor or anything related.

Does anyone else agree? I think this would make it much easier for us to sponsor people without abusing power.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
If this is implemented could you please make it so the cheap items at the start of the game cost more furtherer into the game as which happened in the books and movies of the hunger games?

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is somewhat of a good idea. But maybe, the items that you give, are very limited maybe to 1-2 sticks, 1-2 wheat, string, bone, feather, flint. A stone/iron sword if you have over 1500 points.
a diamond if you have over 2k points etc.

This will only be a little boost, like in the movie, or just a small addition so that you can craft 4 extra arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci